Home Invasions

So, a family moves into their new house in southern Virginia…
And on their very first night, they experience a home intruder.
This home intruder was a naked woman who went absolutely berserk.
The homeowner fired 39 warning shots trying to scare her away.
It didn’t work.
As I’ve said before, warning shots are not a good idea.
If you’re in enough fear for your life that you pull your gun, you better point it at the threat and stop (shoot) the threat.
The naked woman went on to pretty much destroy everything in their new house.
According to local news, she was finally stopped when the homeowner’s 12-year-old son shoved a wrench into her neck.
The news also reported this quote from the father…
"She had the strength of four grown men."
Listen.
You and I know there are a lot of people hopped up on drugs these days.
And many of them do home invasions because they’re looking for money for their next drug fix…
Or because they think they know the homeowner and they’re going to the wrong house.
Either way…
I have zero desire to fight a man or woman who’s got the strength of 4 grown men.
This is why you gotta have a gun.
As the famous quote goes about the Colt revolver…
“God made man, Sam Colt made men equal.”
Yep, the gun is the great equalizer, which is why every night when I go to bed I have 2 of them on my nightstand.
The first gun is a Walther Creed locked in a rapid access safe.
And my backup gun is a Sig Sauer P320 also in a rapid access safe.
If some crazy drug-fueled person busts into my home tonight, I’ll be prepared to stop them.
Will you?
(I also use a laser on my guns to give myself every advantage. You can see details and pics here, if interested.)
Stay safe, 
Jason Hanson
Former CIA Officer
Editor, Spy & Survival Briefing
Editor, Black Bag Confidential

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can still work from home and you do not need to be at the mercy of an economic downturn